11 May Watch Now: “Ask the C-Suite…” HR Seminar
The Steely Group’s Spring Seminar, Ask the C-Suite: How Does HR Keep Its Seat At the Table? is now available for on-demand viewing.
Moderated by The Steely Group’s Tracey Goldthwaite, and sponsored, in part, by CareerBuilder, this insightful panel discussion features three innovative, award-winning chief executives who have developed organizations at warp speed:
- Robert (Bob) Currie, President, Community Care Alliance of Illinois
- Amanda Lannert, CEO, The Jellyvision Lab
- Jeff Yordon, President, Athenex Specialty Products and Founder, Sagent Pharmaceuticals
These visionaries are joined by their respective HR Leaders including:
- Jason Hutton, Vice President of HR, Family Health Network and Community Care Alliance of Illinois
- Mary Beth Wynn, Vice President of People, The Jellyvision Lab
- John Matthei, Vice President of HR, Gibsons Restaurant Group and former Vice President of HR, Sagent Pharmaceuticals
What does the C-Suite expect of its HR team? What can today’s HR practitioner do to be an indispensable partner to the C-Suite? How does HR remain relevant and keep a seat at the decision-making table? Hear what our distinguished panel has to say!
Links to articles and other works cited during the discussion:
- Netflix 124-slide PowerPoint: Netflix Culture: Freedom & Responsibility
- Harvard Business Review Report, Sponsored by EY: The Call for a More Strategic HR (pdf)
- CRANET Report in collaboration with SHRM: HR Management, Policies & Practices (pdf)
- EY Partnering for Performance: The CFO and HR
- Ram Charan, Harvard Business Review: It’s Time to Split HR
Ask the C-Suite: How Does HR Keep Its Seat At the Table? is the fifth in a series of HR Development Seminars presented by The Steely Group. These complimentary events are videotaped for on-demand viewing and preapproved for recertification credit hours through the HR Certification Institute.