01 May “Recruiting in the Fast Lane” Seminar Video – Watch Now!
Now that the power has shifted away from the employer and candidates are back in the driver’s seat, companies have to work harder to attract top talent. So, how do you compete in a candidate-driven job market when those tried-and-true recruiting strategies of the past are no longer working?
WATCH NOW on The Steely Group’s YouTube Channel.
This seminar, videotaped on Thursday, April 30, 2015, addresses such topics as:
– The game-changing role of social media in recruiting, and ways to enhance your online brand;
– Proactive recruiting and tools for developing relationships with passive candidates; and,
– Collaborative workforce planning and key strategies related to employee retention and development.
Our panelists include:
– Jessica Cook, Director of Talent Acquisition, DePaul University
– Matt Grove, SPHR and Principal Consultant, Recruiting Toolbox
– Jason Hutton, Sr. Dir., Human Resources, Family Health Network | Community Care Alliance of Illinois
Moderated by Tracey Goldthwaite, Senior Vice President and Human Resource Practice Lead at The Steely Group