17 Oct Kristen Krope on Working with Recruiters – NCTV17’s “Career Center”
The October edition of Career Center — produced by the Community Career Center and hosted by Executive Director Kimberly White — features a segment with The Steely Group’s Kristen Krope sharing helpful tips and best practices when working with a recruiter.
Kristen and Kim discuss such topics as:
- Finding the right recruiter
- The importance of networking
- The role of social media in your job search
- Tailoring your resume to align with the position
- General rules of thumb as it relates to the interview process…and more.
Community Career Center, a resource center for people in career transition, is located at 1815 W. Diehl Road, Suite 900, in Naperville, Illinois.
Each month, Career Center brings Human Resource professionals and other experts together to provide tips and strategies for job seekers. Hosted by Kimberly White, Executive Director of the Community Career Center, the series is broadcast on Naperville Community Television (NCTV17) and also available on YouTube.