17 Sep HR Seminar: The Future of Performance Reviews – Registration Now Open!
There is a profound shift in the world of performance management. A handful of the Fortune 100 have traded their tired evaluation processes for more progressive, communication-driven programs. Do the moves of these high-profile organizations signal a rebellion?
The Steely Group is pleased to present the next in a series of professional HR development seminars:
The Future of Performance Reviews: Deliver the Basics or Change the Game?
Date: Tuesday, October 27, 2015 | Complimentary event | Registration Required | Limited Seating
Time: 8AM – 10:30AM (Continental Breakfast will be served.)
Place: Hyatt Lodge @ McDonald’s Campus | 2815 Jorie Boulevard, Oak Brook, IL
How to Register: T: 630.686.2456 or E: email@example.com
Join us for this interactive panel discussion in which we’ll review both sides of the debate, and hear from progressive HR leaders and industry experts about reshaping the future of Performance Management.
- Cindy Cervone Carlson, Senior Vice President at Challenger, Gray & Christmas, Inc.
- James Luna, Talent (HR) Project Senior Manager at Deloitte
- Lisa Pinion, HR Consultant and Certified Professional Coach, Pinion Solutions Group
- Julie Wassmer, System Director, Organizational Development and Learning, Edward-Elmhurst Health
- Tracey Goldthwaite, Senior Vice President at The Steely Group
Attendees will gain insights into:
- Streamlining the evaluation process
- Using coaching, training and real-time feedback to foster better communication
- Redesigning the most effective programs to measure, recognize and reward performance.
NOTE: This event has been pre-approved for 2 HR General recertification credit hours by the HR Certification Institute.