01 Aug Chicago’s Best and Brightest
Tracey Goldthwaite represented The Steely Group at last week’s awards celebration honoring Chicago’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For.
The Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® is an annual competition that identifies and honors organizations that display a commitment to excellence in their human resource practices and employee enrichment. The Steely Group is among the 168 companies recognized for 2018.
Key measures used to evaluate nominated organizations include:
– Compensation, Benefits and Employee Solutions
– Employee Enrichment, Engagement and Retention
– Employee Education and Development
– Recruitment, Selection and Orientation
– Employee Achievement and Recognition
– Communication and Shared Vision
– Diversity and Inclusion
– Work-Life Balance
– Community Initiatives
– Strategic Company Performance
We are honored to be recognized with this award for the second consecutive year!